I would like to say...
Ekaabo!
Welcome!
Tervetuloa!
Witamy!
Bienvenue!

14 November 2010

In the hands of an Angel


Tiredness sets in after my long-haul train to Katowice. But getting to my rented flat was very easy with the help of my "guardian angel" who in this case is in a human form named Szymon Starzynski. I have had many previous contacts with Szymon before my arrival and I know what his voice sounds like on phone but I was also curious to see what he looks like. I added him as a friend on Facebook to have a sneak peak of his pictures and to learn a little about him. 
me and Szymon (Simon)
Therefore recognising each other at the Railway Station wasn't a challenging task. Szymon was patiently waiting at the lobby with a big smile :D and we exchange pleasantries like we have known each other for so long. The first impression was very good and we connected right way. Truly he seemed like a guardian angel but this time sent by the University of Economics in Katowice.

Szymon helped me get to my flat as quickly as possible and thereafter told me a little about the upcoming integration week because all I wanted then was to have a warm bath and a cosy bed to lay my head to rest |-).
You can only get in it to know how cosy it is :D

No comments:

Post a Comment