I would like to say...
Ekaabo!
Welcome!
Tervetuloa!
Witamy!
Bienvenue!

18 November 2010

The Integration Week - Part 1

They call it mingling, I call it getting rich. Truly, we all want to be rich with money in our pockets or rather in our safe houses...But I have chosen more which is to be rich with people. For me, the integration week is just the time to start investing on true wealth called friendship.




Friendship found in the Poles, French people, Spaniards, Germans, Portuguese, Colombians, Taiwanese, and many more is just another reason to enjoy the beauty of life.

    
Making good contacts for the future is guaranteed in the midst of 81 other exchange students. I am very happy to be part of such a wonderful life time experience in Katowice. Thanks to ERASMUS :D. 


Me in my ERASMUS T.Shirt courtesy of the University of Economics in Katowice.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment