I would like to say...
Ekaabo!
Welcome!
Tervetuloa!
Witamy!
Bienvenue!

6 March 2011

I am sorry :(

Hello my faithful readers, firstly I would like to apologise for the long delay between my last post and now. I have been up and down facing some challenges on my career path which I needed to attend to urgently but bearing in mind that I will never abandon my friends out there.

I have got many heart-warming feedbacks from my frequent readers who left comments on my post and also those who contacted me personally to tell me how my writing has inspired them positively. Hearing all these comments is a source of joy to me to know that my postings has made a positive impact on my friends out there.

Therefore I would like to use this opportunity to say a "Big Thank You" to all those who took their priceless time to give me a feedback and also to those who patiently read my post but in one way or another couldn't leave a comment but I am hoping that someday I would get a feedback from you.

It has been a long time from Christmas till now during which quite many things have happened in Poland and even during my short visit to Finland. I promise to get started immediately with my latest postings.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment