I would like to say...
Ekaabo!
Welcome!
Tervetuloa!
Witamy!
Bienvenue!

22 March 2011

Laser house to Ice rink

Life in Katowice could be much more exciting if you know the right places, move with the right set of people and finally utilize your spare time to it's max! So far in Katowice, I have been able to live my dreams and on the other hand I'm able to put my fears behind me.

Among many other interesting things I have tried during my stay here, is going to the laser house and trying Ice skating.

Laser Maze: Just like the film - ENTRAPMENT
The laser house (www.laserhouse.pl) is another kind of game world on it's own. If you have seen the science fiction TV series Star Trek, you will definitely understand what I mean. 

Despite the fact that the laser guns and other gadgets used looked really freaky, the game which lasted for 20mins (single round) was very stimulating.  The game is quite similar to paintball because they both have the same goal of shooting at the opponent in other to get points. A small group of ten people could easily get the game started.



And now speaking about Ice skating, I have lived in Finland for over two years now but never could I boldly get my legs into those scary looking Ice skating shoes. But finally, I have conquered my fear and not only did I try the shoes on, I have also skated. ;) And Yes, I skated like every professional on his/her first day on the Ice rink. :D  


Check out my Ice rink adventure below:  



No comments:

Post a Comment