I would like to say...
Ekaabo!
Welcome!
Tervetuloa!
Witamy!
Bienvenue!

13 December 2010

The world of beer ;)

Another interesting integration week activity was the visit to one of the most famous Polish brewing company; Tyskie. This was one of my most anticipated visit because I have always wondered about the working atmosphere for the workers. My imaginations about the workers have been a little bit on the edge, such as trying to imagine the intoxication level of workers :D. But to my disappointment we were unable to have a brewery tour due to insufficient time. Nevertheless, we had the opportunity to visit the brewing museum.


Tyskie Brewing Museum


The Tyskie brewing museum tour was quite educative, interesting and above all beneficial :D. We had the opportunity to see a lot of beer related exhibitions and to gain more knowledge about beer production.


Listening to the welcome message by the owner.


An attractive aspect of the tour was the way the brewery is being modernized to suite the current global level of technology. Although there is a necessity for high technology and modern infrastructures in the 21st century, but still the Tyskie brewing museum kept it's old traditions. There was a fusion between the modern and antique exhibitions. 


Old beer barrel :)
 

Amongst other attractions was a 3D film screening that showed a brief historical clip about the company and it's operations. I also had the opportunity to send an electronic post card with my picture to a friend but it wasn't delivered :(... As the end of the tour drew closer, it was time to have a taste of one of the freshest beer in Poland :D. When I heard this, I said to myself "...thank GOD it's Friday." :D


...it's fresh, it's chilled, it's tasty, it's Tyskie!!! ;)

A brief education about the right word to say in such gathering in few languages: 

In english you say: Cheers!
In finnish you say: Kippis!
In polish you say: Na zdrowie!
In french you say: Sante!

No comments:

Post a Comment