I would like to say...
Ekaabo!
Welcome!
Tervetuloa!
Witamy!
Bienvenue!

23 December 2010

The missing puzzle

Oh no, are you still thinking??? Well if you still are, you don't have to worry any more because I'm here to provide you with the answer to the missing puzzle which would ease you from having a migraine :). As I earlier promised in my last post (The world converge in katowice) that I would share one common thing about the integration week with you all my valuable readers. 

Well it's not so hard to figure out the missing puzzle considering the generation of youths we have nowadays. We are young, we are smart, we are beautiful, we are restless, we are energetic, we are adventurous, and so we party like rock stars!!!

The integration week was just next to perfectness with the memorable grooving parties we had...All around Katowice we had club tours that lasted for six days and we rested on the seventh day like it should be:D.

Party people!!! :)

Similarly to one of my favourite animated series, Pinky and the Brain. If you asked me during this integration week that "what are we going to do tomorrow night?" I would gladly tell you "The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the clubs!"

In the spirit of this warm and magnificent season, I want to use this opportunity to say to;

all my English readers: Merry Christmas!
all my Finnish readers: Hyvää Joulua!
all my Polish readers: Wesołych Świąt!
all my French readers: Joyeux Noël!
all my Spanish readers: Feliz Navidad! 

2 comments:

  1. Se ibi ti E fe na owo wa si niyen? I dey xpet mi bakpas ooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruv, habaa bakpas ke? Owo yin lo wa!

    ReplyDelete