I would like to say...
Ekaabo!
Welcome!
Tervetuloa!
Witamy!
Bienvenue!

2 January 2011

Mobile Party

Are you wondering what I mean by mobile party? You can simply think of it as a moving party. A new definition of party exist at my host Uni (the University of Economics in Katowice). Compared to my partying experience in Finland, England and even in Nigeria, this is completely outstanding. This is not a film trick nor a gimmick it's REAL!

Have you been on a tram before? Sorry I meant to say, have you ever been on a Polish tram before? Yes, then imagine the bustling on such trams been magically changed into a magnificent night life of happy people. OMG, I had a remarkable time of dear life...

 

...A night that will remain fresh in my mind for many years to come. Well of course there were lots of friend around to share this mutual joy of this special night which I guess for most of us it's the first time to be part of such a thrilling event.


We had a blast!!!
For about two hours we had a jolly ride in the funky tram within Katowice and a nearby city after which we decided to settle at a prestigious student club in Katowice city centre.


Ps. Happy New Year everyone. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment