I would like to say...
Ekaabo!
Welcome!
Tervetuloa!
Witamy!
Bienvenue!

7 January 2011

The new face of the University of Economics in Katowice

Sometimes we wonder, "where is life taking us?" At some point we wake up someday and find ourselves in a different world. There are several talents born in us which is yet to be identified but someone out there will help us dig out such unidentified talents if only we say "YES" to their offer.

Waking up on this day felt like any other day, feeling energetic with high prospects for something great out there. Just before I could say Jack Robinson, a lady approached me to ask if I would like to be one of the new faces chosen for the University. Thoughts ran through my head saying "Oh yea, it's a modelling offer!" :D

I didn't have any hesitation in saying "Yes" after all there isn't any complicated condition given as compared to the so-called modelling world. Here I am in the city of Katowice, having such offer at my finger tips all I can do is to grab it!

The process started almost immediately but first with a test photo shoot and there after the professional photo shoot session commenced after a couple of weeks. 

The young man who made us look exceptionally beautiful :D


Next top Models ;)

A great Ambassador of my beloved country. ;)

Although am an amateur, I found the talent in me to be a face of the world sooner than you can think :). So watch out!!! Therefore, I would like to use this opportunity to tell you all my potential clients, if you need to reach me kindly call my manager Ms Anna on 0800-CALL-ME-NOW.

        

1 comment:

  1. But please, call me with serious offers only cause I'm not flirting at work :p

    ReplyDelete